Know the Laws and regulations for Colorado recreational Marijuana
- Colorado visitors and residents must be at least Twenty-One (21) years of age or older to legally purchase or possess marijuana and or marijuana products.
- It is illegal to transfer or sell marijuana to anyone under the age of Twenty-One (21)
- Colorado adult residents Twenty-One (21) years or older are allowed to purchase up to 1 ounce while non-residents of Colorado will be allowed to to deliver(Shipped) more than 1 ounce in a single transaction(We do that discreetly).
- It is illegal to consume or smoke marijuana in public.
- It is Illegal to drive or operate machinery after consuming or being under the influence of Marijuana (THC).
- In Colorado, It is illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana (DUI) with more than Five (5) nana grams of marijuana in the blood stream.
- State Law forbids the consumption of marijuana and marijuana products on the premise of a marijuana retail store.
- Only licensed retail marijuana businesses may sell marijuana in Colorado
- The possession, production, sale or distribution of marijuana and marijuana products remain a crime under federal law.